02 聚会(7 / 12)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  4. go out 外出;过时;(潮)退;(灯)熄;终止;公布
  5. fruition [fru:'i??n] n. 取得成果,成就;实现,完成
  小贴士
  如何拒绝聚会上的“劝吃劝喝”:
  1. sorry, i'm not used to drinking.
  我不喝酒。
  2. i have quit drinking.
  我已经戒酒了。
  3. i'm on diet.
  我在节食。
  4. i have had quite enough. i can't take another bite.
  我吃撑了,一口都吃不下了。
  5. no, thank you. i'm really up.
  不用了,谢谢。我真的吃饱了。
  6. i cannot drink because i will have to drive back home after the party.
  我不能喝酒,聚会结束后我还得开车回家呢。
  唱歌就来ktv
  dialogue
  tom and karl are discussing how to treat their partners.
  汤姆和卡尔正在讨论怎么犒劳他们的搭档。
  tom: the project was a big success. now it's finished, all credit goes to our coworkers.
  汤姆:这个项目很成功。现在已经完成了,这都归功于我们的同事。
  karl: yeah, i think we should take them out to celebrate this weekend.
  卡尔:是的,我觉得这个周末应该带他们去庆祝一下。
  tom: do you have any good ideas?
  汤姆:你有什么好主意吗?
  karl: we could invite them all to dinner at the bear restaurant, then come to a pub for drinks.
  卡尔:我们可以邀请他们去比尔饭店聚餐,然后到酒吧喝点东西。
  tom: good idea. but i have another suggestion. why don't we go to a ktv and sing?
  汤姆:好主意。但是我还有个提议。为什么不去ktv唱歌? ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录