02 聚会(6 / 12)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  又长一岁了
  dialogue
  there's a party in susan's house for her birthday.
  苏珊的家里正在举行一个聚会以庆祝她的生日。
  susan: oh, karl. welcome to my birthday party! it's good of you to come.
  苏珊:噢,卡尔。欢迎来参加我的生日聚会! 你能来真是太好了。
  karl: happy birthday, susan. here is a present for you! i hope you like it.
  卡尔:祝你生日快乐,苏珊。我给你带了一个礼物,希望你能喜欢。
  susan: oh, you're so thoughtful. thank you. what is it?
  苏珊:哦,你想得真周到。谢谢你。是什么?
  karl: why don't you open and see?
  卡尔:你打开看看不就知道了吗?
  susan: all right. wow, what a big surprise! the latest record from sarah brightman! thank you so much. you know i've been expecting this for a long time. i don't know how to thank you for the gift.
  苏珊:好的。哇哦,这对我来说真是个大惊喜!是莎拉·布莱曼的最新专辑!真是太感谢你了。你知道的我期待它很久了。我真不知道该怎么感谢你。
  karl: i'm very glad to hear you like it.
  卡尔:很高兴你喜欢这个礼物。
  julie: here comes the birthday cake.
  朱莉:蛋糕来了。
  susan: i must first make a wish.
  苏珊:我要先许个愿。
  julie: but don't tell us, or the wish won't come true.
  朱莉:但是别告诉我们哟,否则愿望就不会实现了。
  karl: oh, the candles all went out. i wish your dreams will come to fruition.
  卡尔:噢,蜡烛全吹灭了。希望你的愿望能实现。
  susan: thank you. now let's enjoy the cake.
  苏珊:谢谢。现在我们一起吃蛋糕吧。
  notes
  1. thoughtful ['θ?:tf?l] adj. 深思的;体贴的
  2. make a wish 许愿
  3. come true(预言、期望等)实现,成为事实 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录