03 医疗保健(8 / 11)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  不必担心,我们已经做了很详细的手术方案。
  5. you're going to have general anesthesia.
  我们将对您进行全身麻醉。
  6. during the operation you will be senseless with the work of anesthesia. you'll find yourself back in your room after the operation.
  由于麻醉剂的作用手术时你会毫无感觉。手术后,你会发现自己已回到病房了。
  7. dr. smith is in charge of the operation.
  史密斯医生负责这次手术。
  漫谈养生之道
  dialogue
  the weekend is coming. when it's time to get off work, susan asks her colleague julie how she is going to spend this weekend.
  周末到了。下班时,苏珊问同事朱莉打算周末怎么过。
  susan: hey, julie, do you have any plans for the weekend?
  苏珊:嘿,朱莉,你这个周末有什么打算吗?
  julie: not yet. do you have any good ideas?
  朱莉:还没有。你有什么好主意吗?
  susan: what do you think of doing yoga tomorrow?
  苏珊:明天去练瑜伽怎么样?
  julie: come on, susan. you know i have taken up yoga for two years and i do it every day. and now i'd like to do something quite different.
  朱莉:得了,苏珊。你知道的,我已经练瑜伽两年了,并且每天都练的。现在我想尝试一下不一样的东西。
  susan: the yoga i said is not the same thing that you said.
  苏珊:此瑜伽非彼瑜伽。
  julie: what do you mean?
  朱莉:什么意思?
  susan: we often do yoga on land, but the yoga i am referring to now is the water yoga.
  苏珊:我们经常在陆地上做瑜伽,但是我现在说的是水中瑜伽。
  julie: wait, wait. water yoga?
  朱莉:等等,水中瑜伽?
  susan: yeah, it is gaining in popularity in india. in the city of agra, famous for the taj mahal, legions of locals perform their asanas or postures in a pool, which makes it more challenging than on land. and it also improves your buoyancy and flexibility.
  苏珊:是呀,水中瑜伽在印度日渐流行。在以泰姬陵而闻名的阿格拉城,很多当地人热衷于在水池中做瑜伽。在水中做瑜伽比在地面上做难度更大,但它同时可以提高身体的浮力和灵活性。
  julie: oh, it must wear people out. ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录