02 民以食为天(6 / 9)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  对不起,我想取消预订。
  7. we need a large table, please.
  我们需要一张大餐桌。
  餐厅吃饭真热闹
  dialogue
  it's time to get off work. all members of the department come to the hitton hotel for dinner.
  下班后,部门的所有同事都到希尔顿饭店就餐。
  susan: thanks to our reservation ahead of time. did you see the long lines behind us?
  苏珊:幸亏我们提前订了包间。你们看到我们后面排的那条长队了吗?
  julia: yeah, i'm glad that we booked the room. i'm starving!
  朱莉亚:是呀,很高兴我们订了这个房间。我快要饿死了。
  manager: let's take a look at the menu so we can order. what about choosing an appetizer for us to share?
  经理:咱们先看看菜单吧,这样才好点菜。你们想不想选个开胃菜一起吃?
  susan: good idea.
  苏珊:好主意。
  manager: what would you rather have,samosas or poppadoms?
  经理:你们想吃哪个?咖喱角还是印度薄饼?
  susan: i heard that one of their specialties is the samosa.
  苏珊:我听说他们的招牌菜之一是咖喱角。
  manager: well, let's get a plate of that then. what are you going to have for the main course?
  经理:哦,那咱们点份咖喱角好了。你们主菜想点什么?
  susan: i think i might have a dahl. it's got chickpeas and vegetables in a spicy curry sauce with rice.
  苏珊:我想要一份蔬菜咖喱。就是用咖喱辣酱煮的鹰嘴豆和一些蔬菜,再配上一份米饭。
  julia: that sounds nice. do you want to share some kebabs as well?
  朱莉亚:听起来很好吃。再来些烤肉串怎么样?
  manager: ok. do you want to have some wine or beer?
  经理:好的。你们想不想喝点葡萄酒或者啤酒?
  julia: i think i'll have some beer. how about the others?
  朱莉亚:我要啤酒好了。其他同事呢?
  susan: the same as you. ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录