02 民以食为天(5 / 9)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  garner: nonsmoking, please.
  加纳:要非吸烟区。
  waiter: all right. may i have you name, sir?
  侍者:好的。先生,能留下您的姓名吗?
  garner: my name is garner kant.
  加纳:我的名字是加纳·康德。
  waiter: what time will you be arriving?
  侍者:您几点能到呢?
  garner: at 7:00 p.m.
  加纳:晚上7点。
  waiter: okay, we have reserved a private dinning room for you at 7:00 p.m. thanks for your calling.
  侍者:好的。我已经为您预订了一间7点钟的私人包间。感谢您打电话订餐。
  notes
  1. make a reservation 预订
  2. reserve [ri'z?:v] v. 保留;预订;延期;n. 候补;预备品;贮存
  小贴士
  1. i'd like to reserve a table for two at 7:00 this evening.
  我想订一张今晚7点的两人餐位。
  2. could i have a table close to the band?
  我能不能订张离乐队近点儿的桌子?
  3. i'm sorry. we're all booked up tonight.
  对不起,今天晚上都订满了。
  也可以这样说:
  i'm sorry. we are quite full tonight.
  i'm sorry. all the tables are booked tonight.
  4. how long do we have to wait?
  要等多长时间?
  5. please book it under the name of tony.
  请以托尼的名义订下。
  6. i'm sorry, but i have to cancel my reservation. ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录