03 产品销售(10 / 12)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  a: i see. could you make an exception and accept d/a or d/p?
  a:我明白。你们能破例接受承兑交单或付款交单方式吗?
  b: i am sorry but i'm afraid not. we insist on a letter of credit.
  b:很抱歉,恐怕不能。我们坚决要求采用信用证付款。
  a: when i open a letter of credit with a bank,i have to pay a sum of deposit. that'll tie up my money and increase the cost of my import.
  a:要在银行开立信用证,我得付一笔押金。这样会占压我的资金,增加进口成本。
  b: you may consult your bank and see if it is possible to reduce the required deposit to a minimum.
  b:你可以和开证行商量一下,看他们能否把押金减少到最低限度。
  a: but there will be still bank charges in opening the l/c. if you would accept d/a or d/p and draw on me just as if there no great difference to you, but it would do me a great favor.
  a:但是开立信用证还是要支付银行手续费。如果你能接受承兑交单或付款交单,你就当做是信用证一样给我开汇票,这对你来说没多大区别,但是对我帮助很大。
  b: well, you must be aware that an irrevocable letter of credit gives the exporter the additional guarantee of the bank. we always require payment by l/c for our exports. and the other way round, we use l/c for our imports.
  b:你也应该知道,不可撤销的信用证给出口商增加了银行的担保。我们出口一向要求采用信用证,反过来讲,我们进口也是信用证付款。
  a: well, it seems that there is no room for maneuvers.
  a:好吧,看来没有回旋的余地了。
  b: i'm sorry about that.
  b:我为此很抱歉。
  notes
  1. irrevocable [i'rev?k?bl] adj. 不能撤销的;不能取消的;不能变更的
  2. l/c(=letter of credit)跟单信用证
  3. tie up 拴住,捆牢;使难以动用;阻碍
  4. minimum ['minim?m] adj. 最少的,最低程度的;n. 最低限度,最小量
  5. d/a(document against acceptance)承兑交单
  6. d/p(document against payment)付款交单
  7. draw on sb. 向某人开立汇票
  8. maneuver [m?'nu:v?] n. 策略;(复数)演习;调遣;v.(巧妙)控制;用策略
  小贴士
  外贸常用的付款方式:
  一、信用证(letter of credit,简称l/c)。
  二、汇付,主要包括电汇(telegraphic transfer,简称t/t)、信汇(mail transfer,简称m/t)和票汇(demand draft,简称d/d)3种。
  三、托收(collection),主要包括付款交单(documents against payment,简称d/p)和承兑交单(documents against acceptance,简称d/a)两种。 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录