01 猎取工作不容易(8 / 9)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  4. notify ['n?utifai] v. 通知,告知;报告
  小贴士
  1. when can i know whether i am accepted or not?
  我什么时候能知道我是否被录用了?
  2. i'm just calling to follow up about the market manager.
  我打电话是想问一下市场经理的招聘结果。
  3. thank you for giving me this chance. i won't let you down.
  感谢您给我这次机会,我不会让您失望的。
  4. i'm very glad to be employed by your firm.
  我很高兴能被你们公司录用。
  5. we'll call you if you are hired.
  如果你被录用了,我们会电话通知你的。
  6. i am sorry to tell you that you are refused. maybe you are suitable for another better job.
  很遗憾你没有被录用,也许你适合其他更好的工作。
  7. could you let me know why you didn't hire me?
  能告诉我不雇用我的原因吗?
  签订协议是保障
  dialogue
  jim passed the interview of a network firm. now a clerk of the personnel department is inquiring him whether he will take the job and sign the labor contract.
  吉姆通过了一家网络公司的面试。人事部工作人员正在询问他是否接受这份工作并签订劳动合同。
  jim: excuse me, is this the personnel department?
  吉姆:你好,请问这是人事部吗?
  mr. gates: yes. what can i do for you?
  盖茨先生:是的。我能帮您做点什么呢?
  jim: i am jim strong. the personnel manager called me to talk about the labor contract.
  吉姆:我是吉姆·斯特朗。人事部经理给我打电话让我来谈一下劳动合同的事。
  mr. gates: have a seat, please. i know our personnel manager has already given you information about the contract, but it's necessary to go over the main details again before signing. first, you'll get a monthly salary and enjoy a two-week paid vacation every year after one year's service. what i should stress is that the probation is 3 months. and during this time you will be paid 2000 yuan a month.
  盖茨先生:请坐。我知道经理已经给你说了劳动合同的内容,但是在签合同之前再谈一些主要细节是很必要的。首先,你的工资是按月发放,工作满一年后每年将享有两周的带薪休假。需要强调的是试用期是3个月,试用期工资是每月2000元。
  jim: i know that.
  吉姆:这我清楚。 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录