01 猎取工作不容易(9 / 9)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  mr. gates: we will provide you with medical plan, endowment insurance, unemployment insurance and the housing fund while on duty. if you put in extra hours,you can receive overtime pay. have you read the other terms of the contract?
  盖茨先生:你上班后我们给你提供医疗保险、养老保险、失业保险和住房公积金。如果你加班了会有加班费。你已经看了合同的其他条款了吗?
  jim: yes, i have. but i have a question. what if i need to ask for leave more than the given time?
  吉姆:是的,已经看了。但是我有一个问题,如果要超过规定的时间请假该怎么办?
  mr. gates: you need to be approved by the general manager.
  盖茨先生:你需要得到总经理的批准。
  jim: ok, i see. thank you.
  吉姆:好的,我知道了。谢谢。
  mr. gates: that's all right. please sign here if you have no questions, and then you can start work next monday.
  盖茨先生:不客气。如果你没有其他问题的话,请在这儿签字,下周一你就可以开始工作了。
  notes
  1. personnel department 人事部门
  2. go over 仔细检查;复习;重做
  3. overtime ['?uv?taim] n. 超出的时间;加班
  4. ask for leave 请假
  小贴士
  1. we need to take you on three months' probation first, and then we can sign a contract with legal force.
  我们要先试用你3个月,然后签订一份具有法律效力的合同。
  2. may i see the agreement first?
  能先让我看下这份协议吗?
  3. when do we sign the agreement if i take the position?
  如果我接受了这份工作,我们什么时候签协议?
  4. i want to know if the contract is legally valid.
  我想知道这份合同有法律效力吗?
  5. i have no more questions about this contract.
  对于这份合同我没有其他问题了。
  6. we are done with the labor contract.
  这份劳动合同就这么定了。
  7. i am very glad to work with you.
  很高兴与你共事。 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录