01 猎取工作不容易(7 / 9)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  忐忑不安问结果
  dialogue
  three days passed, but david still hasn't got any result about his interview. so he decides to make a call to the personnel department.
  戴维面试已经过去3天了,他仍然没有得到任何结果。戴维决定打电话到人事部了解一下。
  david: hello, could i speak to mr. blakely?
  戴维:你好,我能和布莱克利先生讲话吗?
  a: wait a moment, please.
  a:请稍等。
  mr. blakely: this is karl blakely speaking. who is that?
  布莱克利先生:我是卡尔·布莱克利。哪位?
  david: hello, mr. blakely. this is david strong. you gave me an interview three days ago.
  戴维:你好,布莱克利先生。我是戴维·斯特朗。您3天前面试过我。
  mr. blakely: yes, mr. strong. can i help you?
  布莱克利先生:是的,斯特朗先生。我能帮你什么吗?
  david: i'm just calling to inquire the outcome of the interview. have you made any decision about the position of the sales assistant?
  戴维:我打电话是想了解一下面试结果。请问销售助理这一职位定下来了没有?
  mr. blakely: thank you for your concern about our recruitment. but we haven't made any decision yet as we need time to choose the perfect person. we will notify you by phone if there is any result.
  布莱克利先生:谢谢你对我们招聘工作的关心。但是我们目前还没有做出决定,因为我们需要时间挑选出最佳人选。如果有结果我们会打电话通知您的。
  david: is it possible for me to know when the decision will be made?
  戴维:您能告诉我什么时候出结果吗?
  mr. blakely: maybe next monday.
  布莱克利先生:可能在下周一。
  david: all right. thank you.
  戴维:好的,谢谢。
  mr. blakely: you are welcome.
  布莱克利先生:不客气。
  notes
  1. interview ['int?vju:] n. 接见,会见;面试;v. 面试;采访
  2. outcome ['autk?m] n. 结果;结局;产量
  3. recruitment [ri'kru:tm?nt] n. 招募;征募新兵;补充 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录