02 购物过程(4 / 7)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  tom: yes, here's the shoe business mansion.
  汤姆:对,这里是鞋业商厦。
  lucy: tom, i find that kind of red boots again. they are cheaper than those in the last shop we just have seen. they are almost the same, but here they cost half as much.
  露西:汤姆,我又找到那款红色长筒靴了。比我们刚才看的那家店要便宜。样式基本一样,但价钱便宜了一半。
  tom: how about the quality? we shouldn't judge them only by the appearance and price.
  汤姆:质量怎么样?我们不能光看外观和价格。
  lucy: there are a three-month warranty. i think there's no problem. i want to buy them now.
  露西:有3个月的保修期。我想没问题。我现在就想买。
  tom: don't hurry. we talk to the seller and maybe we can bargain a little.
  汤姆:别着急。我们去和卖家谈谈,或许我们还能砍砍价。
  lucy: ok, i'll buy them even if the bargain doesn't work.
  露西:好吧,就是价钱没砍下来我也要买。
  notes
  1. mansion [?m?n??n] n. 宅第;公馆;大厦
  2. boot [bu:t] n. 长筒靴,高筒鞋
  3. quality [?kw?liti] n. 质,质量;优点,优质;品质,特征,特性
  4. judge [d??d?] n. 法官;裁判员,评判员;鉴定人;v. 审判;评判,断定
  5. warranty [?w?r?nti] n. 质量,保证;保证书,保单
  小贴士
  1. the shoes in this shop are much cheaper than the one that we went just now.
  这家店里的鞋比刚才我们去的那家要便宜得多。
  2. the trousers don't suit me well. let's try another shop.
  这条裤子不太适合我。我们去别家看看吧。
  3. i like this pair of earrings best after scanning so many kinds.
  看了这么多种耳环,我最喜欢的就是这副了。
  4. what do you think of this handbag compared with the previous one?
  和之前的那个手包相比,你觉得这个怎么样?
  5. don't hurry to buy that now. it would be better to decide after a comparison.
  现在不要着急去买。做个比较后再决定会更好。
  6. i don't think this style fits me well, although it is cheaper. ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录