03 艺术欣赏(7 / 10)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  演出中请保持手机关机,不要吃零食。
  4. in performance you can laugh, but please don't clap literally.
  演出中可以笑,但请不要随便鼓掌。
  5. don't shout the names of the idols; do not raise your hand card, banners, glo-sticks and other substances.
  切勿喊偶像的名字,不举手牌、条幅、荧光棒等物。
  6. without permission, do not take pictures, record, and vediotape.
  未经许可,演出中禁止拍照、录音、录像。
  7. after performance, please stand up to show your thanks to the actors.
  演出结束后,请起立答谢所有演员。
  电影院里莫喧哗
  dialogue
  mary comes across jenny in a cinema.
  玛丽在电影院里偶遇了珍妮。
  mary: hey, jenney! i'm very surprised to run into you in the cinema. are you by yourself?
  玛丽:嘿,珍妮!没想到能在电影院里碰见你。你一个人吗?
  jenney: hi, mary. actually not. i came along with mrs. chen's child; she is on emergency.
  珍妮:你好,玛丽。不是的。陈姐临时有事,让我陪她的孩子看电影。
  mary: ah, i see. the movie has begun. why don't you go into the cinema?
  玛丽:噢,这样啊。但是电影都开始了,你怎么不入场呢?
  jenney: her kid is so naughty and keeps speaking all the time. the audiences around us have begun to complain us. i have no choice but to buy some snacks with him. but he disappeared in a blink of an eye.
  珍妮:陈姐的孩子太调皮了,一直在里面说话,惹得周围的观众都不满了,我只好带他出来买点吃的。可是,刚出来他就没影了。
  mary: so naughty!
  玛丽:真是个淘气的小家伙!
  jenney: yeah, i'm just looking for him. i never know where he would go. such a little devil!
  珍妮:是啊,我正在找他呢。也不知道跑到哪里玩去了,真是个小恶魔!
  mary: he is just a kid. shall i help you?
  玛丽:这是孩子的天性嘛!我帮你一起找吧?
  jenney: how is that acceptable? you have a film to watch.
  珍妮:那怎么好意思?你还要看电影呢。
  mary: i intended to see transformers 3. unfortunately, the tickets have been sold out. ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录