03 艺术欣赏(4 / 10)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  苏珊:海伦,要我帮你打卡吗?我马上要下班了。
  helen: no, thanks. i've to work overtime.
  海伦:谢谢,不用了。我今天得加班。
  susan: oh, come on. today is friday. you're not going to work overtime on friday evening, are you?
  苏珊:噢,算了吧。今天可是礼拜五,你不是今天晚上打算加班吧,是吗?
  helen: well, i am. i have to finish this report for next monday's meeting. how about you? what will you do after work?
  海伦:被你说对了。我得完成下周一的会议上要用的报告。你呢?下班后有什么打算?
  susan: i have two complimentary tickets of an exhibition of painting. i intended to go with you…
  苏珊:我有两张画展的赠票,本来打算和你一起去的……
  helen: whose exhibition?
  海伦:谁的画展?
  susan: one of my friend's. she is good at chinese brush painting and western impressionism.
  苏珊:是我一个朋友的。她很擅长中国水墨画和西方印象画。
  helen: wow, it's my style.
  海伦:哇!正合我的口味。
  susan: to be or not to be?
  苏珊:去,还是不去?
  helen: i am in a real dilemma. whatever,we must be dashing off now in order not to be late.
  海伦:我真是左右为难。不管了,我们赶紧去吧,不然要迟到了。
  (a few minutes later, they are in the exhibition.)
  (几分钟后,他们来到了展览地。)
  susan: come here, helen. look at this painting. it touches me deeply.
  苏珊:海伦,过来一下。看这幅画,真有意境。
  helen: bravo! this painting shows much artistic merit.
  海伦:太棒了!这幅画展现了很多艺术价值。
  susan: this painting exhibition is worth visiting. do you agree?
  苏珊:这个画展值得一看,不是吗?
  helen: you may say that again.
  海伦:完全同意。
  notes ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录