02 体育锻炼(13 / 14)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  in order to release the pressure of work, the manager organizes staff to experience extreme sports.
  经理组织员工去体验一把极限运动,以此来缓解工作压力。
  jessica: nate, have you ever experienced extreme sports?
  杰西卡:内特,你体验过极限运动吗?
  nate: i just experienced bungee jumping.
  内特:我只玩过蹦极。
  jessica: wow! how many feet did you jump from?
  杰西卡:哇!你是从多高的地方跳下来的?
  nate: 300 feet.
  内特:300英尺。
  jessica: oh, dear me! 300 feet? you are indeed brave. anyway, i can't do it. aren't you afraid of that?
  杰西卡:天哪!300英尺?你可真勇敢,我肯定做不到。你不觉得害怕吗?
  nate: a little. but the whole process is really exciting and it's worth trying.
  内特:会有一点。但是整个过程真的很刺激,很值得一试。
  jessica: i'm willing to give it a try, but i'm very frightened.
  杰西卡:虽然我很想试一下,但实在是太害怕了。
  nate: just be brave. it is an excellent opportunity today. you should have a try!
  内特:勇敢点。今天就是一个绝好的机会。你应该尝试一下!
  jessica: are you sure it is safe?
  杰西卡:真的很安全吗?
  nate: i'm sure you will be safe. the coach will give you good security measures. for me, it is both relaxation and a hobby. extreme sports can release us from the high pressure of work and life. don't chicken out! come on!
  内特:我确保你会安全的。教练会给你做好安全措施的。对我来说,蹦极不仅仅是一项爱好,还是一种很好的放松方式。蹦极可以让我们从工作、生活的重压下释放出来。别做胆小鬼,加油!
  jessica: your words make me move. well,here goes and wish me luck.
  杰西卡:好吧,我心动了,今天一定要跳一次,祝我好运。
  notes
  1. release [ri:'l:s] v. 释放,放开;发布,发行;n. 释放,解脱;发布
  2. organize [??:g?naiz] v. 组织,筹备;建立
  3. chicken out 因胆小而放弃
  小贴士
  parkour 跑酷 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录