02 体育锻炼(10 / 14)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  elva: i just finished health examination. i put on a little weight. it makes me upset.
  埃尔瓦:我刚刚做完体检,又重了几斤。真让我烦恼。
  kelly: elva, you are lack of exercise. exercise can not only make you stay healthy but also let you have a perfect figure.
  凯莉:埃尔瓦,你太缺乏运动了。运动不仅可以保持健康,而且能让你拥有完美的身材。
  elva: you're right. have you got anything special in mind?
  埃尔瓦:你说得对。你有什么好的建议吗?
  kelly: i suggest using treadmill.
  凯莉:我建议你使用跑步机。
  elva: oh? does it work well?
  埃尔瓦:是吗?效果好吗?
  kelly: sure. i keep running everyday.
  凯莉:当然了。我每天都坚持跑步。
  elva: no wonder you look so fit and trim.
  埃尔瓦:怪不得你看起来身材这么好呢!
  kelly: the treadmill is excellent for helping you to build up stamina.but there are several notices. first of all, you'd better start with a low speed. each time you use it, increase the distance step by step. don't ask for speed at first. you can increase that later.
  凯莉:使用跑步机可以让你精力充沛。不过,有几点注意事项。第一次使用跑步机的时候,最好从慢速开始。每次用它,都要慢慢加长距离。起初先不要要求速度,以后慢慢增加。
  elva: i really want to get one. could you go to the store with me at the end of the shift? i want to buy one.
  埃尔瓦:我真想要一台跑步机。下班后你能陪我去一趟商店吗?我想买一台。
  kelly: ok, no problem.
  凯莉:好的,没问题。
  notes
  1. upset [?p?set] v. 打翻,打乱;使苦恼;n. 不安,心烦意乱;adj. 心烦的,不舒服的
  2. suggest [s??d?est] v. 推荐,建议,提议;使想起,暗示
  3. treadmill [?tred?m:l] n. 跑步机,走步机;枯燥无味的生活方式
  4. be lack of 缺乏,缺少
  5. no wonder 难怪,怪不得
  小贴士
  跑步大家都会,可你知道怎样跑步最健康吗?专家指出跑步姿势是非常重要的,否则容易对关节骨骼造成伤害。
  step 1: warm-up. at the beginning, you should take a walk then increase your speed to jogging. finally, you can run at appropriate speed.
  第一步:热身。最开始先走路热身,然后慢慢增加你的速度,慢慢地变成慢跑。之后,再以适当的速度跑步。 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录