02 聚会(9 / 12)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  我跟不上这首歌的节奏。
  也可以这样说:
  i can't keep up with this song.
  酒吧里的狂欢
  dialogue
  jerry got a promotion just now. he invited his colleagues to have a celebration.
  杰瑞刚刚得到升职。他邀请同事们到酒吧庆祝。
  bartender: can i get you something to drink?
  酒保:请问要不要喝点什么?
  jerry: sure. please give us a dozen of dark beers first.
  杰瑞:当然。请给我们来一打黑啤。
  bartender: enjoy yourselves.
  酒保:请尽情享用。
  jerry: thank you.
  杰瑞:谢谢。
  susan: may i propose a toast to jerry's promotion! congratulations, jerry.
  苏珊:我提议为杰瑞的提升干杯!祝贺你,杰瑞。
  jerry: thank you! cheers! please have a ball tonight. it's my treat.
  杰瑞:谢谢!干杯!大家今晚尽情地狂欢吧,我请客。
  susan: of course you would. now you are our executive.
  苏珊:你当然要请客。现在你可是我们的主管。
  jerry: it's due to your help and cooperation. what else would you like to drink?
  杰瑞:这都归功于你们的帮助和协作。你们还要喝点什么?
  susan: give me a scotch on the rocks.
  苏珊:请给我来杯加冰块的苏格兰威士忌酒。
  jerry: no problem. what about you, tom?
  杰瑞:没问题。你呢,汤姆?
  tom: a tequila sunrise will do. thank you.
  汤姆:一杯龙舌兰日出好了。谢谢。
  jerry: you are welcome. please don't just sit here and drink. look over there. the dance floor is already packed with people. want to go and join them? ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录