04 享受服务(3 / 7)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  tony: hi, buddy. i heard that you got a new well-paid job. how is your new job?
  托尼:嗨,哥们儿。我听说你找到了一份待遇很好的新工作。新工作还好吧?
  bart: don't mention it!
  巴特:别提了。
  tony: what's up?
  托尼:怎么了?
  bart: there is fierce internal competition in our company. if i don't work hard, i would be abandoned soon. on these days i am under heavy stress. i can hardly stand it!
  巴特:在我们公司内部竞争很激烈。如果我不努力工作,就要被淘汰。这些天我压力很大,简直无法承受了。
  tony: you should have a break.
  托尼:你应该休息,放松一下。
  bart: you are right. thanks!
  巴特:是的,谢谢!
  tony: i'm going to bath center to chill out. would you like to come along?
  托尼:我打算去洗浴中心放松一下,你要一起去吗?
  bart: why not? let's go. i'd like to have a steam bath.
  巴特:为什么不呢?我们走吧。我想洗个蒸气浴。
  tony: a steam bath sounds like a great idea. it is indeed very relaxing. i want to have a foot massage. maybe we should try a thai massage too.
  托尼:好主意。洗蒸汽浴确实能让人放松。我想做个足部按摩,或许我们还应该试一试泰式按摩。
  bart: what's special about the thai massage?
  巴特:泰式按摩有什么特别之处吗?
  tony: the special is that the masseuse walks on your back and massages you with her feet.
  托尼:它特别之处在于女按摩师踩在你的背上,用脚给你按摩。
  bart: sounds nothing special.
  巴特:听起来没什么特别的呀。
  notes
  1. fierc [fi?s] adj.强烈的,凶猛的
  2. abandon [?'b?nd?n] v. 放弃,抛弃;放纵;n. 放纵
  3. bath center 洗浴中心
  4. chill out 放松;缓和情绪,冷静下来
  5. massage ['m?sɑ:?] n. 按摩;v. 按摩,用……揉擦;美化(事实) ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录