03 医疗保健(10 / 11)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  瘦肉、家禽、鱼类和贝类食物里含有一种重要的矿物质——锌。锌的鼻腔喷雾剂和含片能缩短感冒病程、缓解感冒症状。但是摄入过多的锌是有害的。
  honey 蜂蜜
  honey may reduce cough by coating and soothing an irritated throat.
  蜂蜜附着在咽部可以缓解咽部刺激引起的咳嗽。
  hot peppers 辣椒
  capsaicin in hot peppers that provides the heat and spiciness of the food, can thin mucus, giving you a runny nose to help you breathe better and allow your nasal passages to get rid of germs.
  为食物添味的辣椒中含有辣椒素,辣椒素能够降低鼻粘膜分泌物的粘稠度,方便鼻涕流出,从而让您呼吸更顺畅,还能促进鼻腔内细菌的清除。
  良药苦口利于病
  dialogue
  jane comes to the pharmacy to take some medicine.
  简来到药房抓药。
  jane: good morning, doctor.
  简:早上好,医生。
  chemist: good morning, madam. what can i do for you?
  药剂师:早上好,女士。请问需要我帮忙吗?
  jane: could you fill the prescription for me?
  简:你能给我配药吗?
  chemist: sure. please show me the prescription.
  药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。
  jane: here you are.
  简:给您。
  chemist: just a moment, please. well, your prescription is ready. take three of these tablets each after dinner and chew a big pill and swallow the bits with water or put one in water to dissolve it. remove the wax before taking it. take them three times a day.
  药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了,您要的药全在这儿了。在饭后服用这些药片,每次3片,咀嚼一个大药丸,并用水冲服,或者将药丸溶化在水里。服用之前去掉外面的蜡皮,每日3次。
  jane: how about this cough syrup?
  简:那这瓶止咳糖浆呢?
  chemist: first shake the bottle. take a scoop of the cough syrup three times a day. instructions on the bottle also tell you how to take it.
  药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日3次,每次一勺。这瓶子上的说明书也可以告诉你怎样服用。
  jane: thanks. by the way, does this medicine taste very bitter?
  简:谢谢。顺便问一句,这药苦吗?
  chemist: aha, good medicine for health tastes bitter. i hope you will recover in no time. ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录