02 民以食为天(3 / 9)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  fennel 茴香
  allspice 香辣椒,多香果,牙买加胡椒
  anise(star anise) 大茴香,八角,大料
  basil 罗勒,紫苏,九层塔
  bay leaf 香叶,月桂树叶
  cayenne pepper 辣椒,牛角椒
  烹饪美食我最棒
  dialogue
  time to call it a day. maggie and lucas are talking what to eat for dinner.
  下班了,麦琪和卢卡斯正在商量晚上吃什么。
  maggie: do you have any plans for dinner tonight?
  麦琪:你打算好今天晚饭吃什么了吗?
  lucas: no, i was thinking of putting a frozen pizza in the oven. what about you?
  卢卡斯:还没,我正在考虑弄个冷冻披萨放进烤箱里加热。你呢?
  maggie: maybe we can make dinner together tonight. what do you think?
  麦琪:咱们今晚可以一起做饭。你觉得怎么样?
  lucas: i'm utterly ignorant of cooking!
  卢卡斯:我对做饭一窍不通啊!
  maggie: i can teach you how to cook something healthy. frozen pizza is so bad for you! recently i have just learned how to cook steamed crabs. do you like it?
  麦琪:我可以教你怎样做健康饮食。冷冻披萨对你没有一点好处! 我最近刚学会做清蒸蟹。你喜欢吃吗?
  lucas: of course. i like seafood. i can hardly believe that you can cook steamed crabs. do you have all the ingredients?
  卢卡斯:当然,我喜欢吃海鲜。我简直不敢相信你竟然会做清蒸蟹。材料都有吗?
  maggie: i bought all the ingredients this morning. so let's start!
  麦琪:我今天早上买的。咱们现在就开始吧。
  lucas: what do we do first?
  卢卡斯:第一步先干什么?
  maggie: first, we need to scrub the crabs with a brush. and then pour some water in the pan. when the water is boiling, follow ginger, basil, crabs. you can also sprinkle some ginger and basil on the crabs.
  麦琪:首先需要用刷子将蟹洗净。然后在平底锅里倒些水。水开后放入姜、罗勒叶、大闸蟹,蟹上也可以撒一点姜和罗勒叶。
  lucas: oh, that's not complex.
  卢卡斯:哦,这样不是很复杂。 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录