02 沟通协商(7 / 10)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  孤掌难鸣。
  4. the planning lies with man, the outcome with heaven.
  谋事在人,成事在天。
  认真签订合约
  dialogue
  the contract is the guarantee for both parties to keep promises.
  合约是合作双方履行承诺的保障。
  andrew: have you had a chance to look over the draft contract?
  安德鲁:你看过合同草案了吗?
  bill: yes, i made a very close study of it.
  比尔:是的,昨晚我仔细审阅了合同草案。
  andrew: any questions?
  安德鲁:有什么问题吗?
  bill: yes, there is a point which i'd like to bring up. i found some clauses in this contract are in conflict with the supplementary conditions. how do we deal with it?
  比尔:是的,有一点我想提一下,我看到有些合同条款与附加条款有冲突,该怎样处理?
  andrew: i think the supplementary conditions should be taken as final and binding. do you agree?
  安德鲁:我认为如果有冲突应以附加条款为准。你同意吗?
  bill: i see. we can accept that.
  比尔:我明白了,我们可以接受。
  andrew: is there anything else?
  安德鲁:还有什么问题吗?
  bill: no, nothing more.
  比尔:没有了。
  andrew: ok, we must make it clear in the contract. i will add the term to the contract soon.
  安德鲁:好的,我们必须在合同中加以明确。我马上把这个条款加到合同里。
  (a moment later)
  (过了一会儿)
  andrew: please look this over before we sign it . if there is no problem, shall we sign this contract now?
  安德鲁:请在签合同之前再过目一遍。如果没问题的话,我们现在就签约好吗?
  bill: of course. i've been looking forward to this moment. ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录