01 日常工作(8 / 9)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  1. there are still several things that haven't been decided yet for the business trip.
  关于出差的事情有些仍没有决定。
  2. you don't know how pressed the schedule is for this business trip.
  你不知道这次出差行程安排得有多紧张。
  3. on this trip i have to visit a very important customer.
  这次出差我要拜访一位非常重要的客户。
  4. our company is sometimes very cheap with the travel expenses.
  我们公司有时在出差费用上非常小气。
  5. are you willing to make long-time business trips abroad?
  你愿意长期在国外出差吗?
  6. my work involves occasional journey.
  我的工作使我不得不偶尔出差。
  7. he came back from the business trip and submitted his air fare, hotel charge to the treasurer's office.
  他出差回来向财务科报销了飞机票和住宿费用。
  8. i want to take this chance of business trip to pay a visit to my old friend.
  我想利用这次出差机会顺便拜访我的老朋友。
  下班了,回家去
  dialogue
  it's time to get off work. ann comes to ask for sarah whether she will punch out or not.
  该下班了,安去过来问莎拉是否要打卡下班。
  ann: i think we should call it a day. shall i punch out for you, sarah?
  安:我觉得我们要下班休息了。要我给你打卡吗,莎拉?
  sarah: ok, thank you.
  莎拉:好的,谢谢。
  ann: all right. let's go home. according to a swiss study people taking the stairs instead of elevator at work can expect to live longer. why don't we take the stairs?
  安:好了,我们走吧。根据瑞士的一项研究,上下班爬楼梯的人比乘电梯的人寿命要长。为什么我们不走楼梯呢?
  sarah: good idea. every day we sit for so long in the office without exercise, which is not good for our health.
  莎拉:好主意。我们每天在办公室坐很久而不锻炼,这对我们的身体很不好。
  ann: right. let's go. when i return from work every day, i would rather walk than take a bus. but i live too far away from our company.
  安:是的,我们去爬楼梯吧。我每天下班回家,宁可走路也不愿坐公共汽车。但是我住的地方离公司太远了。 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录