04 销售服务(4 / 5)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  6. you can call this number if you need a repairing service.
  如果需要维修服务就打这个电话。
  退换货物
  dialogue
  the high-heel shoes emily just bought have been worn out.
  埃米莉刚买的高跟鞋坏了。
  emily: the high-heel shoes have been worn out. the heel of the left shoe was broken.
  埃米莉:这双高跟鞋出问题了,左鞋跟坏了。
  seller: i'm sorry, madam. how long have you kept this pair of shoes from here?
  店家:很抱歉,女士。您买这双鞋有多久了?
  emily: about one week.
  埃米莉:大概一周。
  seller: ok, according to the guarantee, we'll check it for a few minutes. if it is caused by the quality, we'll change a new pair for you.
  店家:好的,根据保修单,我们会花几分钟时间进行检查。如果是由于质量问题引起的,我们会为您换一双新的。
  emily: the quality is too poor. i have just worn them for a few days.
  埃米莉:质量太差了,我才刚穿了几天。
  seller: from the feedback of selling, there are few chances for such kind of thing happening. we are deeply sorry for it this time.
  卖家:从销售的反馈情况来看,这种情况发生的几率很小。这次我们深表歉意。
  emily: what if it happens again?
  埃米莉:如果再发生这种情况呢?
  seller: we can guarantee that it won't happen again, madam.
  卖家:我们保证以后不再发生,女士。
  emily: i mean just in case?
  埃米莉:我是说万一呢?
  seller: then we will return your money back, madam. but we will try our best to make you satisfied this time.
  卖家:那我们会退还您的费用,女士。但这次我们会尽最大努力使您满意。
  emily: ok, i trust you.
  埃米莉:好吧,我相信你。
  notes
  1. heel [hi:l] n. 足跟,踵部,后跟;v.(使)倾斜 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录