02 交通(8 / 12)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  那辆双层巴士就是我们要坐的。
  6. it's too crowded on the bus. we'd better get there by car next time.
  公交车太挤了,下次我们最好开车去那儿。
  环保出行首选自行车
  dialogue
  lisa and henry are going to the concert, and they are discussing how to get there.
  丽萨和亨利要去听音乐会。他们正在讨论乘坐何种交通工具。
  lisa: are you ready to go to the concert?
  丽莎:你准备好去听音乐会了吗?
  henry: yes. shall we go there by bus so we won't be late?
  亨利:是的。我们一起去坐公共汽车吧?这样不会迟到。
  lisa: why not go there by bike? we could get stuck in traffic if we take a bus in rush hour.
  丽莎:我们为什么不骑自行车去呢?如果我们坐公共汽车的话,赶上高峰期一定会堵在路上的。
  henry: that's true. cycling is good for our environment, too. so it's better to go there by bike.
  亨利:有道理。骑自行车对环境也有好处,那还是骑自行车比较好。
  lisa: is that your new bicycle?
  丽莎:这是你的新自行车吗?
  henry: yes, i have just bought it last week. do you like it?
  亨利:是啊,我上周才买的。你喜欢吗?
  lisa: it's the newest mountain bike. it's really cool!
  丽莎:这是最新款山地车,真酷啊!
  henry: i like everything about it except the saddle. it is a bit higher to me. do you know how to change the height?
  亨利:除了车座以外什么都好,车座对我来说有点高了。你知道怎么调高度吗?
  lisa: that's easy. it's important to have the saddle comfortable enough so that you can control the bike well.
  丽莎:那很简单。让座位保持舒适很重要,只有那样才能控制好自行车。
  henry: yes, my feet can't touch the ground. it's easy to fall off.
  亨利:是啊,我的脚都挨不着地面,很容易摔倒。
  lisa: yes. give me a minute and i can adjust it for you and then we can go.
  丽莎:是的。等一下,我把车座给你调整好,咱们就能走了。
  notes ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录