02 交通(2 / 12)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  我们最好坐飞机去那儿,飞机要快很多。
  2. i always shiver instinctively each time the plane is about to take off.
  每次飞机起飞时我通常都会不由自主地发抖。
  3. be sure to take your visa and passport before boarding the plane.
  登机前要确保已携带签证和护照。
  4. i can't buckle the seal belt. could you give a hand, please?
  我系不上安全带,请您帮个忙好吗?
  5. i don't have any appetite to eat food at the height of 5000 meters above the horizon.
  在海拔5000米的高度,我没有一点食欲。
  6. i like the feeling to overlook the scenery of the ground on a plane.
  我喜欢在飞机上俯瞰地面景色的那种感觉。
  火车出行最安全
  dialogue
  andrew is talking with his girlfriend that he is going to shanghai for a business trip.
  安德鲁正在和他女朋友讨论他去上海出差的事。
  andrew: i'm going to shanghai for a business trip next week.
  安德鲁:我下周要去上海出差。
  emily: that's a long way. will you get there by plane or by train?
  埃米莉:那路途很远啊。你打算乘飞机还是坐火车?
  andrew: i want to get there by train. it's cheaper and safer than plane.
  安德鲁:我想坐火车。它比飞机更便宜,更安全。
  emily: the plane is also very safe now. there're few accidents happened in recent years.
  埃米莉:现在坐飞机也很安全啊。近年来基本没有什么事故发生。
  andrew: but i'm still afraid to take a plane. i have the acrophobia.
  安德鲁:但我还是很害怕,我有恐高症。
  emily: in fact, it's not so awful. it will be ok if you don't look out of the window.
  埃米莉:实际上没那么可怕。你不往窗外看就没事了。
  andrew: i still can't do it. each time i think about it, my brain just freaks out. moreover,the train is much faster now than the past.
  安德鲁:还是不行,一想到做飞机,我就头晕。况且,现在火车的速度也比以前快多了。
  emily: oh, i know. have you bought the ticket? ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录