03 艺术欣赏(9 / 10)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  dialogue
  della and ada are taking a walk during their rest day.
  黛拉和艾达利用难得的休息日出去走走。
  della: ada, how about your order?
  黛拉:艾达,你的那个单子谈得怎么样了?
  ada: what a mass! that client is a tough nut.
  艾达:没有一点进展。那个客户很难缠。
  della: so you have a lot of things to do.
  黛拉:那你可要费点功夫了。
  ada: yes. how about you? does it go well?
  艾达:对啊。你呢?最近工作还顺利吗?
  della: not very well. i'm in charge of decoration work of the company. it takes me much time.
  黛拉:不怎么顺心。我正负责公司的装修工作,很费心神。
  ada: forget it. no talking job during rest day. look, there is a circus show over there. let's go there for relaxation.
  艾达:算了,难得休息,不谈工作上的事了。你看,那边有马戏团表演,我们去那里放松放松心情吧。
  della: you said it. let them go to hell. now what we should do is to buy two tickets.
  黛拉:说得对。让工作见鬼去吧。咱们现在就去买两张票!
  ada: look, the clown is on performance.
  艾达:看,刚好赶到小丑表演。
  della: haha…he is really funny. even the dog turns its back on him.
  黛拉:哈哈,那个小丑真有意思,小狗都懒得理他。
  ada: look, look! regardless of the dog, the elephant also gives him a kick. hahaha…
  艾达:你看,你看!不光小狗不理他,大象还踹了他一脚。哈哈……
  della: wow! the bear is riding a monocycle.
  黛拉:哇!小熊在骑独轮车!
  ada: so funny. i can't help laughing. do you feel better now?
  艾达:他们的表演真滑稽,让人捧腹大笑啊。怎么样,现在心情好多了吧?
  della: yes. their performance made me shake off the worries.
  黛拉:是啊。看了他们的表演,所有的烦恼都抛诸脑后了。
  notes ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录