02 体育锻炼(8 / 14)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  elena: i am fine, thanks. is your trip fine?
  埃琳娜:我很好,谢谢。旅途还顺利吗?
  jack: not so bad.
  杰克:还不错。
  elena: this is your third time to visit china. do you have other plans execpt for our operation?
  埃琳娜:这是你第三次来到中国了。除了我们的合作项目之外,你还有什么其他的打算吗?
  jack: oh, actually i want to learn something about your chinese taijiquan in this travel.
  杰克:哦,事实上,我这次来中国想学一点你们中国的太极拳。
  elena: oh, great! taijiquan is an ancient chinese internal martial art system, which combines profound principles, theories and martial art techniques.
  埃琳娜:噢,这个想法不错。太极拳是中国古代的一个内部武术体系,结合了中国古代的道德、理论因素和武术技巧。
  jack: i really want to learn it. so could you lead me to learn it?
  杰克:真想学。你能带我去学吗?
  elena: it is my pleasure. our company is near to wudang mountain, so i can accompany you to go there to feel the real taijiquan spirit.
  埃琳娜:十分乐意。武当山就在我们公司附近,我可以陪你去那里感受一下真正的太极精神。
  jack: waa… really? i am very excited to hear that.
  杰克:哇!那是真的吗?太让人激动了。
  elena: so if you are not tired from your journey, i can drive you to go there now. could we?
  埃琳娜:如果你不感到旅途劳顿的话,我现在就可以开车带你去那里。可以吗?
  jack: yeah, i can't wait any longer.
  杰克:走吧,我一刻都不想等了。
  elena: ok, let's go.
  埃琳娜:好的,我们出发吧。
  notes
  1. client [?klai?nt] n. 顾客,常客;诉讼委托人;救济对象
  2. pick up 拾起,捡起,安排接取;捉住,逮住;振作起来
  3. be tired from 因……而疲乏
  4. not…any longer 不再
  小贴士
  24 patterns of taijiquan
  太极拳24式 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录