01 个人爱好(4 / 5)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  terry: commonly, the game between two masters can also make spectators nervous. you must keep thinking all the time to guarantee that you will not lose.
  特里:通常两个高手之间的对弈能让旁观者都感到紧张。你必须得不停地思考才能保证你不会输掉。
  simon: yeah. terry, could you teach me some rules about chinese chess? i'm very interested in it.
  西蒙:说的对。特里,你能教我一点象棋的规则吗?我很感兴趣。
  terry: no problem. as long as you don't mind that i'm a green hand.
  特里:没问题。只要你不嫌弃我还是个菜鸟。
  notes
  1. love me, love my dog 爱屋及乌
  2. rookie ['ruki] n. 新手,菜鸟
  3. to be honest 诚实地说,说实话
  4. spectator [spek'teit?] n. 旁观者,观众
  5. guarantee [?g?r?n'ti:] v. 保证,担保;n. 保证;保证书
  6. be interested in sth. 对……感兴趣
  7. as long as 只要
  小贴士
  in chinese chess, there are a total of 32 pieces and are played in a 9-by-9 board. the horse can move along the diagonal of a double-gieds square; bishops can move along the diagonal of a square which composed by 4 grids; rooks goes straight; cannons only can eat one piece by passing another piece.
  在中国象棋中,总共有32个棋子,9*9个格子。马走的路线是一个“日”字,走对角;象走的路线是一个“田”字,也是对角;车可以走直线,前后左右都可以;炮要隔一个子才能吃到对方的棋子。
  电视伙伴
  dialogue
  taylor and anny are talking about the plot of the tv show last night.
  泰勒和安妮正在谈论昨天晚上的电视剧剧情。
  taylor: hey, anny, did you see that tv series last night?
  泰勒:嘿,安妮,昨天晚上的电视剧你看了吗?
  anny: sure. every night i go to bed after watching this tv series. what's up? didn't you see it yesterday?
  安妮:当然了。每天我都是看完这个电视剧才睡觉的。怎么?你昨天没有看吗?
  taylor: alas, my husband wanted to watch the basketball match between the lakers and the bulls. so i watched the match all night.
  泰勒:哎,昨天晚上我先生要看湖人对公牛的篮球赛。所以我看了一个晚上的篮球。
  anny: what a pity! the plot was very exiting.
  安妮:那可真遗憾。昨天的剧情十分精彩。
  taylor: it doesn't matter. i can see the rebroadcast. ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录