04 左邻右舍(5 / 6)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  汤姆的割草机坏掉了。他想从邻居麦琪那里借一个。
  tom: hello, is there anyone in the room?
  汤姆:你好,有人在家吗?
  maggie: yes. oh, tom, can i be of any help to you?
  麦琪:是的。哦,汤姆,有什么事吗?
  tom: my lawn mower is out of order. could i borrow yours?
  汤姆:我的割草机坏了。我能借用一下你的吗?
  maggie: of course. please just wait for a short moment. it's in our storage. here you are.
  麦琪:当然可以。请稍等,割草机在库房里。给你。
  tom: thank you. i'll give it back as soon as i finish mowing the lawn in my garden.
  汤姆:谢谢。我一割完花园里的草就还给你。
  maggie: take your time.
  麦琪:不急。
  (an hour later)
  (一小时后)
  tom: thanks to your mower, my garden looks tidier and more beautiful now. thank you. here is your mower.
  汤姆:多亏了你的割草机,我的花园现在看起来整齐漂亮多了。谢谢。这是你的割草机。
  maggie: my pleasure.
  麦琪:别客气。
  tom: oh, i do not want to intrude since you are so busy. bye-bye.
  汤姆:哦,既然你那么忙,我就不打扰你了。再见。
  maggie: bye-bye.
  麦琪:再见。
  notes
  1. lawn [l?:n] n. 草坪,草地;n. 上等细麻布
  2. mower ['m?u?] n. 割草机;割草人
  3. out of order 无次序的,混乱的;有毛病的,出故障的
  4. storage ['st?:rid?] n. 保管,贮藏;仓库;保管费;<计>存储器
  5. take your time 从容做,不慌不忙
  6. intrude [in'tru:d] v. 闯入,侵入;打扰;干涉 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录