03 亲朋好友(7 / 9)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  feel free to come to visit me any time.
  切记保持联络
  dialogue
  after the revelry in karl's home, susan has got to run.
  在卡尔家狂欢后,苏珊要走了。
  susan: karl, i had a great time tonight, but it's getting late. i'd better go.
  苏珊:卡尔,我今晚玩得很愉快,但是现在太晚了,我得走了。
  karl: no, not so soon. can't you stay any longer?
  卡尔:不,不要急着走啊。不能再待会儿吗?
  susan: i'm afraid not, and i am a little tired,too. time to call it a night for me.
  苏珊:恐怕不能,而且我也有点累了。今晚就玩到这吧。
  karl: all right. i can't stop you if you are set on going.
  卡尔:好吧。如果你决意要走,我也留不住你啊。
  susan: well, thanks so much for inviting me today. i had a rorty time. goodbye.
  苏珊:非常感谢你今天邀请我。我玩得很尽兴。再见。
  karl: goodbye, susan. thank you very much for coming. hope to see you again. i'll miss you!
  卡尔:再见,苏珊。非常感谢你能来。希望能再次见面。我会想你的!
  susan: i'll miss you, too. so long! do remember staying in touch.
  苏珊:我也会想你的。再见。一定要记得保持联络哟。
  karl: i will. take care!
  卡尔:我会的。保重!
  notes
  1. be set on 决心要(一心想,专心于)
  2. rorty ['r?:ti] adj. 有趣的;喜欢玩乐和刺激的;(人声)喧闹的
  3. stay in touch 保持联系
  小贴士
  表示“保持联系”的短语:
  keep in touch
  stay in touch
  keep up with ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录