02 聚会(3 / 12)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  约翰:你的老毛病还是没改啊。你乐意就这样一直做你的单身汉?
  jerry: aha, maybe.
  杰瑞:啊哈,也许吧。
  john: have you seen tony? i was hoping he would come tonight.
  约翰:你看到托尼了吗?我希望他今晚上能来。
  jerry: of course he comes. we came here together.
  杰瑞:他当然来了。我们一起来的。
  john: why didn't i come across him? do you always keep in touch each other?
  约翰:我怎么没碰到他?你经常和他联系吗?
  jerry: we are in the same company.
  杰瑞:我们在一家公司上班。
  john: oh, no wonder.
  约翰:哦,难怪。
  notes
  1. dedicated ['dedi?keitid] adj. 专注的,献身的;专用的
  2. bachelor ['b?t??l?] n. 单身汉;学士
  3. fling oneself upo 毅然投身于;奋力从事
  4. inveterate [in'vet?rit] adj. 根深蒂固的,成瘾的
  5. at all times 随时;总是,一直
  小贴士
  1. i'm looking forward to the 10-year college homecoming.
  我一直盼望着十周年的大学校友会。
  2. we often hold homecoming during the spring festival.
  我们经常在春节举行同学会。
  3. hi, haven't seen you for a long time.
  嗨,好久不见了。
  也可以这样说:
  hi, long time no see!
  4. what a surprise! you got married with maggie. you looked like enemies in high school.
  真没想到!你居然和麦琪结婚了。在高中时你们就像是仇人。 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录