07 理财(8 / 9)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  3. account book 账簿
  4. keep track of 跟上……的进展;记录;保持和……的联系
  5. full-on [ful'?n] adj. 最典型的,最强烈的
  6. reality check 现状核实;提醒人面对现实的事件
  7. kick-start ['kik?sta:t] v. 启动,脚踩发动;n. 起动踏板
  8. financial pla 财政计划,财务计划
  小贴士
  you can do a better job of keeping track of your money once you find where it's going. is it hard for you to keep track of where your money is going? try online account for great graphing technology that monitors your finances. do you know what online account is? it's a written budget on the internet. it keeps you on track and gives you a visual representation of your overall financial picture. there are many websites offering such kind of services and even giving you a free credit report.
  记账是个好习惯,你可以通过记账发现自己的钱花在哪些方面。你是不是觉得记账很困难呢?你可以尝试一下网上记账,它能够提供管理财务的强大制图技术。什么是网上记账?它是写在网络上的财务预算,使你能够对自身的财务状况有一个非常直观的认识。现在有很多网站都提供这样的服务,甚至还提供免费的信用报告。
  繁琐的贷款
  dialogue
  karl wants to buy a car but his money is not enough, so he decides to ask the bank for help.
  卡尔想买一辆车,但他的钱不够,所以他决定求助于银行。
  bank clerk: good morning, sir. what can i do for you?
  银行职员:早上好,先生。您需要办理什么业务?
  karl: i want to borrow two hundred thousand yuan. does your bank have such loan plan?
  卡尔:我想贷20万元。请问贵行有这类贷款计划吗?
  bank clerk: oh, yes. can you tell me what would you like to use it for?
  银行职员:哦,有的。能告诉我你贷款是做什么用吗?
  karl: i want to buy a car to facilitate my life,but i don't have enough money.
  卡尔:我想买辆车以方便生活,但是我现在还没有足够的钱。
  bank clerk: i see. would you mind telling me your monthly or annual salary?
  银行职员:我知道了。能告诉我您的月薪或者年薪是多少吗?
  karl: my annual salary is 100 000 yuan. by the way, what about the interest rate?
  卡尔:我的年薪是10万元。顺便问一下,利率是多少啊?
  bank clerk: it depends how long you'll pay off the loan.
  银行职员:这取决于你的还款年限。
  karl: what if i choose to clear off it in 5 years?
  卡尔:假如我打算5年还清呢?
  bank clerk: it's 6.45 % for five-year loan. ok, sir. we'll consider supplying you a loan. please fill out this loan application first and bring the material about your income and credit rating next time. ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录