02 沟通协商(9 / 10)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  怀特先生:有的。你有什么安排吗?
  peter: would you be interested in dining with us to celebrate our cooperation?
  彼得:今晚请你吃个饭来庆祝我们的合作成功,可以吗?
  mr. white: oh, that's very kind of you. i'd like to.
  怀特先生:噢,你真是太好了。我很乐意去。
  peter: which kind of restaurant do you prefer, chinese or western?
  彼得:您是想去中餐厅还是西餐厅?
  mr. white: i've heard of that china has a unique and long history food culture, so i'd like to taste the local cuisine.
  怀特先生:我听说中国有独特且历史悠久的饮食文化,因此我想品尝一下当地的特色佳肴。
  peter: no problem. i know a famous restaurant nearby. the cuisine there is delicious and has its own specialty. how about going there?
  彼得:没问题。我知道这附近有一家很有名的餐厅。那儿的每一道菜都很美味,各有特色。您觉得去那怎么样?
  mr. white: it's up to you.
  怀特先生:由你来定。
  peter: ok, i'll pick you up at 6:00 p.m., if it's right with you.
  彼得:好的。如果方便的话,我晚上6点去接您。
  mr. white: of course. see you.
  怀特先生:当然可以。再见。
  peter: see you.
  彼得:再见。
  notes
  1. unique [ju:'ni:k] adj. 独特的,独一无二的,稀罕的
  2. food culture 饮食文化
  3. cuisine [kwi'zi:n] n. 烹饪,佳肴
  小贴士
  1. to our pleasant cooperation!
  为我们合作愉快干杯!
  2. i am glad to collaborate actively with you in the new field.
  很高兴和贵公司在新领域里积极合作。
  3. the marriage of our two companies is a match in heaven.
  我们两家公司的联姻是天造地设的结合。 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录