04 人事管理(3 / 7)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  rudy: why can't we both take a holiday when we want?
  鲁迪:为什么我们不能想去休假的时候都去呢?
  ted: because there must be someone to keep the work going.
  特德:因为需要有人把工作进行下去。
  rudy: i see, but i have a good reason for choosing january.
  鲁迪:我知道,但我选一月份休假是有原因的。
  ted: what's that?
  特德:什么原因?
  rudy: because in china we celebrate the spring festival in january this year, and it's our tradition to have family gatherings.
  鲁迪:因为在中国我们在一月份庆祝春节,而且春节期间全家团聚是我们的传统。
  ted: okay, i'll do my best to meet your request.
  特德:好的,我会尽量满足你的要求。
  rudy: that's very kind of you, ted. thank you very much.
  鲁迪:你真是太好了,特德。非常感谢。
  ted: you are welcome.
  特德:不客气。
  notes
  1. get away 逃脱;离开
  2. gathering ['g?e?ri?] n. 集会,聚集;捐赠(款)
  小贴士
  1. i'd like to take this afternoon off if it's all right with you.
  我今天下午想请假,可以吗?
  2. i really need to see a doctor this morning because i have a headache and i can't concentrate on my work.
  我今天上午必须去看医生,我头痛而且不能专心工作。
  3. would it be possible for me to take twodays off?
  我可以休两天假吗?
  4. all right, but don't forget to bring a doctor's note in tomorrow.
  好吧,但是记着明天把医生开的证明拿来。
  5. i've been busy with work for a long time and need a rest.
  我很长一段时间都在忙工作,我需要休息。 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录