02 电话礼仪(3 / 8)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  a: i'm sorry, but there's no one here by that name.
  a:对不起,没有这个人。
  julia: isn't this the finance department?
  朱莉亚:这不是财务部吗?
  a: i'm afraid you dialed the wrong number. this is the home telephone.
  a:恐怕你拨错号码了,这是家庭电话。
  julia: oh, sorry to have bothered you.
  朱莉亚:哦,真对不起,打扰您了。
  a: it doesn't matter.
  a:没关系。
  notes
  1. finance departmen 财务部
  2. dial ['dai?l] v. 拨号,打电话
  3. bother ['b?e?] v. 烦扰,使恼怒;使不安,费心
  小贴士
  1. i'm sorry, but we don't have anyone by that name here.
  对不起,我们这没这个人。
  也可以这样说:
  i'm sorry, but there is no one called susan here.
  2. oh, sorry to have disturbed you.
  哦,真对不起,打扰您了。
  3. i beg you pardon? mr. who?
  请再说一遍,你找谁?
  4. what number are you trying to dial?
  你要的电话是什么号码?
  也可以这样说:
  what number are you calling?
  5. will you check the number again, please?
  请您再核对一下电话号码好吗?
  6. i suggest you look in the phone book again. ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录