01 日常工作(1 / 9)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  第二堂
  工作事宜
  01 日常工作
  莫忘沟通与交流
  dialogue
  billy fi nds it d fifi cult to communicate wi his new colleague. his colleague and friend steven gives him some advice.
  比利觉得他和新同事相处有困难。他的同事兼朋友史蒂文给了他一些建议。
  billy: i can't stand the stupid guy any longer.he does everything so mindlessly that he is going to drive me crazy.
  比利:我不能再忍受那个蠢货了。他做事总是没脑子,快把我逼疯了。
  steven: oh, take it easy, my friend. you're supposed to forgive a green hand like him.
  史蒂文:噢,别放心上,朋友。原谅像他那样的新手吧!
  billy: i have told him how to revise the report three times, but he still makes the same mistakes.
  比利:我已经告诉过他怎样修改那份报表三次了,但他还犯同样的错误。
  steven: maybe you should communicate with him just like a friend and be patient.
  史蒂文:也许你应该和他像朋友一样沟通一下,要有耐心。
  billy: i always find it difficult to get along with my colleagues.
  比利:我总是觉得和同事相处起来有点困难。
  steven: just take them as your good friends and make sure to keep your temper under control when you are discussing.
  史蒂文:把他们当成你的好朋友。你们讨论时,不要发脾气。
  billy: maybe you are right. i should discuss with them in a polite way and since we are partners we should help and trust each other.
  比利:也许你是对的。我应该礼貌地和他们讨论,既然我们是搭档就应该互相帮助和信任。
  steven: all men are equal in the eyes of the god. you have no right to get angry with anybody even if he does something wrong.
  史蒂文:在上帝眼里每个人都是平等的。即使别人做错了事,你也无权冲他发火。
  billy: thanks for telling me these. i'll try to change my attitude.
  比利:谢谢你告诉我这些,我会试着改变我的处事态度的。
  notes
  1. mindlessly ['maindlisli] adj. 不用脑子地,不费心思地
  2. drive sb. crazy 使某人发疯
  3. a green hand 新手
  4. keep one's temper under control 忍住性子 ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录