01 猎取工作不容易(4 / 9)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  面试官:能介绍一下你自己和你过去的经历吗?
  eve: i have been working as a secretary for 5 years in a trust company. i got along well with my boss, clients, and colleagues.i thrived on challenge and worked well in high-stress environments.
  伊芙:我在一家信托公司做了5年的秘书。我和老板、客户以及同事都相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压环境中也能工作很出色。
  interviewer: how is your typing skill?
  面试官:你的打字速度怎么样?
  eve: i can type 120 chinese words a minute.
  伊芙:我能一分钟打120个汉字。
  interviewer: sometimes we need to work overtime. how do you feel about that?
  面试官:有时候我们需要加班,你觉得如何?
  eve: that's all right. but may i know how often and how many hours i should work overtime?
  伊芙:没关系,你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗?
  interviewer: it all depends. if we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. it's not unusual.
  面试官:这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团,你必须留在我们身边,这种情况很正常。
  eve: okay. i see.
  伊芙:好的,我知道了。
  interviewer: what are your salary expectations?
  面试官:你期望多少薪水?
  eve: maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.
  伊芙:或许你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少。
  interviewer: 1200 yuan , with raises after three months according to your competence.
  面试官:起薪每月1200元,3个月后会根据你的表现增加薪水。
  eve: i can't accept it. although i really like the job, i have to raise myself first.
  伊芙:这个我不能接受。尽管我很喜欢这份工作,但我首先得养活自己。
  interviewer: i am sorry to hear that. i wish you could find a satisfying job.
  面试官:很遗憾,希望你能找到满意的工作。
  eve: thank you, bye-bye.
  伊芙:谢谢,再见。
  interviewer: bye-bye.
  面试官:再见。
  notes ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录